The world of makeup is so glamorous. How do you get into it? Well you certainly should not rush into it and do all these extreme looks, unless you know what you’re doing. If you want to start wearing makeup start off nice and slow. We all know with makeup you either look good or like a clown, here are some tips to help you get started.
- When using eyeshadow look at where your eye creases at the top. The eyeshadow shouldn’t pass that crease.
- If you want to contour your face ALWAYS ALWAYS blend well, check to make sure your hand is the same color as your face. If it’s not either try again, or take it off. DO NOT SETTLE FOR THAT.
- When putting on Mascara try using a plastic spoon. First put it on your eyelid to protect the rest of your eye from getting Mascara all over it.
Then the spoon should go on the bottom of your eye to prevent mascara from getting on the bottom of your eye. I’ve seen plenty of girls at my school with mascara on the bottom of their eyes and it just looks messy.
4. If you don’t know how to do winged eyeliner practice over a weekend first, and try any hack to get the perfect wing. For now just do a simple eyeliner across the eye.
5. There really is no way to mess up lipstick unless you try to make your lips look bigger by outlining them. I would recommend starting off with lip gloss though, especially if your really young. If you want to try on lip stick make sure it goes with your skin color. Test lipsticks on your skin to see which ones look better with your complexion. Always carry cotton swabs in your bag just in case you stumble across some lipstick you wanna try. Never double dip.
Hope these makeup tips helped I wish you the best of luck new Makeupers(probably not even a word). Like and Follow please, Love Darnae.
Follow Me On
Check out my Latest YouTube video, and don’t forget to Like Comment and Subscribe (darnaejames)